Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

i am done with them and told borrower this is it
Posted by CST of IA on 9/11/20 1:42pm Msg #624346
i will never accept another job from that company.

I did it as a service to this borrower. I wouldn't have done it for anyone else.

He is so done too. I said maybe next week, i will text you a company to use if you ever refi again. But I"m going to let it close. I think it will be fine now for the borrower but he is beyond fed up and I've had to listen to him chew them out. He has health issues and did not need this ridiculous run around for months.

It was awful and I warned them I had better get paid for both but feel I did a public service for the borrower. I feel people are getting taken/abused by some of these companies with their ridiculous business practices.

One of my realtor friends used to be a loan officer. He couldn't believe what we went through over 1 word. Proved my stress was not unfounded.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Village Capital 247 pages. had to mail in a box! - CST on 9/10/20 8:59pm
 Huge packages! I've started to charge accordingly and.... - Mung/CA on 9/11/20 1:25am
 they owe me for 2 now due to reschedules.... - CST on 9/11/20 8:07am
 Re: they owe me for 2 now due to reschedules.... - Luckydog on 9/11/20 8:21am
 Re: Village Capital 247 pages. had to mail in a box! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/11/20 8:41am
 Re: Village Capital 247 pages. had to mail in a box! - chucke/fl on 9/11/20 11:58am
 i am done with them and told borrower this is it - CST on 9/11/20 1:42pm
 Re: i am done with them and told borrower this is it - Luckydog on 9/11/20 2:56pm
 this guy would give them a nasty phone call! - CST on 9/11/20 3:16pm
 Re: this guy would give them a nasty phone call! - Luckydog on 9/11/20 3:53pm
 I rarely work for co's that historically send large packages -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/13/20 9:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.