Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: If only 1 B, they often include blank 4 non-existent 2nd B
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/7/20 4:05pm Msg #625260
That was my thought, too. [For once, I decided to read the rest of the posts before commenting. Wink] In those cases, I assume the computer automatically kicked out two (for assumed husband and wife), so I just ignore the extra one. Like the others said, if I DID find only one and it was blank, I would have them complete the whole thing.

However, (for OP) when we see two AKA-type forms (that usually are different versions) in different parts of the package, that's likely because title/escrow has their own, in addition to the one for the lender. Always do both. (IME, it's most likely that the title docs will have an incomplete one.]
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs - Rajesh Bijlani on 10/7/20 7:30am
 Re: Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs -  Yoli/CA on 10/7/20 8:26am
 Re: Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs - Clem/CA on 10/7/20 8:35am
 Re: Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/7/20 8:37am
 Re: Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs - NVLSlady/VA on 10/7/20 10:55am
 Re: Blank Signature/AKA document attached to loan docs -  Yoli/CA on 10/7/20 11:15am
 Not questioning need for signing ALL docs in package. - NVLSlady/VA on 10/7/20 11:21am
 Re: Not questioning need for signing ALL docs in package. -  Yoli/CA on 10/7/20 11:33am
 If only 1 B, they often include blank 4 non-existent 2nd B n/m - Lee/AR on 10/7/20 11:00am
 Asante, Gracias, Merci!! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 10/7/20 11:09am
 Re: If only 1 B, they often include blank 4 non-existent 2nd B -  JanetK_CA on 10/7/20 4:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.