Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: First class signing - low class garbage
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/4/20 5:30pm Msg #627102
Sounds like what happened to me in the beginning of the year. They only pay $90.00 with full scan backs but was doing several a week close by, so I took them to fill in. Then they started paying later and later...I had a tiff with the manager (his name slips me) and complained on how they want everything with scan backs and reviewed first before dropping for his paltry fee offered, the least he can do is pay within 30 days. It didn't sit well and that was the end of that. No loss to me. A firm believer when one door shuts, 2 more open. 50 days for them is unacceptable when they all get paid timely.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First class signing - low class garbage - Jennifer Mumford on 12/4/20 3:50pm
 Re: First class signing - low class garbage - Luckydog on 12/4/20 5:30pm
 I'm sad to hear that. Eric Hill used to run a great company -  Yoli/CA on 12/4/20 5:58pm
 Re: First class signing - Good Folks - Clem/CA on 12/4/20 10:28pm
 Re: First class signing - Good Folks - Luckydog on 12/6/20 12:00pm
 Re: First class signing - Good Folks - Jennifer Mumford on 12/6/20 1:38pm
 sadly have to agree with Yoli...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 12/6/20 3:29pm
 Re: sadly have to agree with Yoli...... - Luckydog on 12/6/20 5:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.