Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signings
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/12/22 12:46am Msg #637596
Where you live has a lot to do with it, too. For those of us in very large metropolitan areas, I'm guessing it's too expensive for them to do the advertising necessary for this site to come up on the first page in online searches (i.e. Google, etc.).

I've been a member of this forum since 2004, and I've probably received less than one assignment per year from this site. BUT that's not the reason I joined here - and I wouldn't have continued to be a paying member if it hadn't been worth it to me. I'd been in this business for a couple of years before I discovered this site (it was only two years old then), but wished I'd found it sooner. I learned a lot from other people here back in the day.

Kelly, you've received some good advice from the other posters so far (including from Clem, who is almost always tongue-in-cheek), but there's tons more where this came from. That Search feature could be your best friend.

BTW, you haven't said where in CA you're from. If you're in a rural area, there will be less business, but you'll have less competition. You can get a feel for that, check the "Find a Notary" tab above and search your zip code. Only the top 25 show up in each section.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signings - Kelly Davis on 1/11/22 6:46pm
 Re: Signings - Luckydog on 1/11/22 7:04pm
 Sheesh Lucky I guess I was longwinded...See next n/m - Clem/CA on 1/11/22 7:21pm
 #1 Learn how to use the site - Clem/CA on 1/11/22 7:20pm
 Buried deep - Clem/CA on 1/11/22 7:49pm
 Kelly, Ignore Clem. Hot Air. Not funny. See Lucky's post n/m - Heather Reinhold on 1/11/22 7:53pm
 Re: Ignore—why? Read Clem’s #1 post. Great info n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 1/12/22 9:55am
 Re: Signings - TerriNC on 1/11/22 8:16pm
 This site is not like SnapDocs - Linda_H/FL on 1/11/22 9:55pm
 Re: Signings -  Amigoaz on 1/11/22 9:55pm
 Re: Signings -  JanetK_CA on 1/12/22 12:46am
 Re: Signings - Negrete on 1/12/22 8:05am
 Re: Signings - Rafi Rodriguez on 1/12/22 10:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.