Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/23/22 7:12pm Msg #641019
Someone here asked the other day if people in California are doing RONs with notaries in other states. My guess is they are doing lots. I don't know about you, but I'm hearing a good amount of radio ads for Amrock, so they're probably doing plenty of loans here, just using RON notaries in different states.

I briefly looked into a refi for myself last January for some reno stuff I'm planning, and Amrock was the first company I contacted. (They seem to have the best terms and lowest costs, but I decided not to pursue it.) The person I spoke with mentioned (as a positive selling point, although I didn't see it that way... Wink) something to the effect that they could do the whole thing online. That seems to be one of their key marketing points anymore.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mortgage Applications Are Back Up - Victoria L. Rivera on 6/22/22 8:34pm
 That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But - grapebed on 6/22/22 8:56pm
 Re: That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But - Signerbill on 6/23/22 11:24am
 Re: That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But - grapebed on 6/23/22 3:32pm
 1981 mortgage interest rates were as high as 18.5% -  Yoli/CA on 6/23/22 6:04pm
 Refi apps are down 79% from one-year ago. Consumers have - grapebed on 6/24/22 1:40pm
 Re: That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But -  JanetK_CA on 6/23/22 7:12pm
 Re: That ship has sailed. Technology and a glut of SA. But - VT_Syrup on 6/24/22 4:47am
 Refi apps down 79% versus this week last year. n/m - grapebed on 6/22/22 9:03pm
 I think that’s correct, Linda! n/m - grapebed on 6/22/22 9:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.