Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: UPS may go on strike on/about /August 1st
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 6/13/23 4:33pm Msg #646022
How ironic that the former 2018 leader of the teamsters was James Hoffa...
Then we have the famous missing Jimmy Hoffa, also a leader of the Teamster who went missing in 1975. Any relationship?

I don't think it will happen, they have been at it awhile and have agreed on 24 issues already. I think the Government would step in if they did as a vital part of transportation operations and not allow it. NLRA will step in.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UPS may go on strike on/about /August 1st -  Yoli/CA on 6/13/23 9:04am
 Re: UPS may go on strike on/about /August 1st - PaigeTurner on 6/13/23 4:33pm
 Re: UPS may go on strike on/about /August 1st -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/15/23 7:38am
 I prefer FedEx but have a client that uses UPS. I had a -  MW/VA on 6/15/23 8:56am
 Re: I prefer FedEx but have a client that uses UPS. I had a - anotaryinva on 6/15/23 10:16am
 I have EC Purchasing, but rarely, if ever, ship on my own. -  MW/VA on 6/15/23 7:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.