Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Lulu - Amen on your message! Comments about it should
Posted by BrendaTx of TX on 2/10/06 3:29pm Msg #96145
be continued here ya'll.

That way, the 33325 thread won't get full of stuff. For those who would like to comment on it, continue the thread here so we can keep the #33325 thread in good shape for the newbie who is learning.

-------------------------------------
Re: Posted from msg 95364 - Brenda_TX - Newbie Msg for Today
Posted by lulu on 2/10/06 3:11pm
Msg #96138 from logged in user

Dorothy,
I totally agree that the best way to learn is independently. A forum like this is nice to see different ways people handle situations, however, if you don't already have a strong head on your shoulders to make most judgement calls yourself and resourcefulness to find most answers on your own, you should find another profession. Their is no little angle sitting on your shoulder at those appointments. If you haven't researched and are not the type of person who can make those judgment calls at aptmts, you shouldn't be there.

==============

LULU - Your message is great for the 33325 thread and I am glad it is there.

But, it's better if we can direct people away from commenting in that thread. YOU had no way of knowing that it was the 33325 thread when you commented. Many gripey people have said there is too much junk and bull in this forum to wade through... so Dorothy and I started this 33325 thread to help the gripey people out. Smiley

Dorothy and I have recently chatted about re-doing this thread to clean it up a bit.

It's still in good shape but one day we will try to re-do it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Lulu - Amen on your message! Comments about it should - BrendaTx on 2/10/06 3:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.