Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Single Source - any updates anybody?
Posted by Eva75Eva of VA on 2/7/17 8:59am Msg #569516
I get most of my work from Single Source (formerly imortgage). Their fees are above average and I've been paid for every closing I've ever done for them. There have only been a couple of technical glitches in receiving pay in the past, but they get on it right away and will manually cut a check for you, instead of making you wait for the next billing cycle. The majority of what I receive is helocs, but even their refis are pretty simple, totaling around 130 pages or so.

My only gripe is that they pay the following month for loans that closed in the same month as the signing. So some checks I do not receive for almost two months. For instance, if I did a signing late in January and it didn't fund until February, then I won't receive the check until late March.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Single Source - any updates anybody? -  PA_NOTARY on 2/6/17 3:36pm
 Re: Single Source - any updates anybody? -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/7/17 8:57am
 Re: Single Source - any updates anybody? - Eva75Eva on 2/7/17 8:59am
 Eva, perhaps you can give your review in SC for them... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/8/17 11:05am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.