Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Holiday gift for you: Great website
Posted by  jba/fl of FL on 11/25/09 10:18pmMsg #312269
I was looking for a legal document to copy and use when I stumbled upon http://www.docstoc.com/ I thought you might be interested in case you are not aware of this site. I need a QC Deed to change my name on title, so spent a long time yesterday looking for one to copy. Many times we find these sites to find out they want a CC# and offer a week free trial, which of course, they are banking on the cancellation being late so you end up paying, possibly paying, and paying, and so on.

Here is what I received from them after signing up (under one of my bogus addresses in case it was junk mail - you know what I mean). I think this explains better than I:

http://www.docstoc.com/ is, in their own words:

"Thank you for registering on Docstoc.com. Docstoc is a repository of publically shared professional documents. Now that you’ve registered, you have access to over 3 Million professional documents, templates, and forms you can preview and download for free at anytime.

Docstoc is also a platform for you to publish your documents. You can even make money off your uploads by signing up for our DocCash program www.docstoc.com/doccash. Millions of people all around the world visit Docstoc each month to discover new documents. You can easily upload and publish your documents by visiting www.docstoc.com/upload - it's fast, easy and free.

For example, you might want to upload:

Professional documents related to your business for free referral traffic (you can include your profile and links to your website/blog on all documents you upload, simply update your profile at: www.docstoc.com/profile/mdhiggs).
Share documents you want to promote such as conference presentations, work product, sample designs, your resume, or articles you’ve written.
Upload documents you want to embed and display on your website or blog or have others embed around the web (www.docstoc.com/embed-documents).
You can also use docstoc to privately and securely back up and sync all your documents online for free, for anytime anywhere access. Check out: www.docstoc.com/sync.

We value your feedback and the opportunity to learn more about your particular needs. Let us know how docstoc is working for you by emailing us at info@docstoc.com.

Thank You, "

Anyway, I didn't find exactly what I wanted but added my request to their form and today I got an email and had four (4) deeds for Florida to view and/or download. Cool beans! I have exactly what I wanted.

So, I browsed a bit more (still no money spent or CC# asked for - yea!) and whatever type of business form one may want to possibly use appears to be available. There is much to explore still, but so far I think that others may be interested and I just wanted to share.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/20391/Business-Plan-for-a-Startup-Business appears to be what some need and others may want invoice template or demand letters, and so on. Enjoy your visit.

Disclaimer: This is not a legal recommendation, blah, blah, blah. I don't recommend using any of these forms over another. One must research one's own state laws before deciding on using anything offered. I don't even pretend to be an attorney or anyone of great wisdom for that matter.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Holiday gift for you: Great website -  jba/fl on 11/25/09 10:18pm
 That is cool Jul,& we know you ARE the one of great wisdom & -  Jim/AL on 11/25/09 11:07pm
 Re: Holiday gift for you: Great website -  thnotary_NY on 11/26/09 7:35am
 It's not free, anymore. But, thanks, anyway! - rolomia on 7/15/13 12:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.