Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

He actually did say "OVER TIME", not "all at once".
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 8/26/19 10:56am Msg #72819
Take a look back at what he actually said, Mike (i.e. the full quote and in context).

When you listen to his entire answer on the topic, you might be surprised to learn that he actually referenced the same increments you mentioned "over time" (** it moves, it usually moves by 1/4 point or 1/2 point).

After you listen to exactly what he said, in full and in context, I know you will just be kicking yourself when you realize you could have devoted the entire post to the amazing level of dumbassery it takes to claim "I only hire the best people" then publicly trashing your "best hire" -- while he is still working in the position YOU put him in.

For what it's worth: No, Mike, he is not pushing the Fed for higher (after election) or lower (as he is now) rates because it will benefit him in his family business. That sort of 'all things Trump = crazy conspiracy theory' is on the level of one like "Trump wants the Amazon to burn because he owns several oxygen tank supply companies and Oxygen Bars. Yes sir, Trump actually started that fire because he is a greedy sh*%."
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump vs the Fed - MikeC/TX on 8/24/19 6:17pm
 Re: Trump vs the Fed - shooterclay on 8/25/19 7:04pm
 Re: Trump vs the Fed - MikeC/TX on 8/25/19 7:21pm
 He did push for higher rates after he was elected, Mike. n/m - Moneyman/TX on 8/26/19 10:26am
 He actually did say "OVER TIME", not "all at once". - Moneyman/TX on 8/26/19 10:56am
 Re: He actually did say "OVER TIME", not "all at once". - MikeC/TX on 8/26/19 4:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.