Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Marge Greene's new boyfriend is a drag queen!
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 5/22/23 6:24pm Msg #82919
Well, maybe he's really not, but there are photos and videos making the rounds of him dressed in drag, so....

The hypocrisy of the extreme wing of the GOP can be stunning at times. They rail against drag queens, yet they keep getting caught dressed in drag. So it's OK for them, but not for anyone else?

I really don't care if a man wants to dress as a woman - or for that matter, if a woman wants to dress as a man. How is it affecting me personally??? It's not, so do what you want, enjoy your life, and let me enjoy mine. Mind your own business, I'll mind mine, and the two never need to meet.

I remember growing up watching Milton Berle dress in drag... Flip Wilson.. Tom Hanks in "Bosom Buddies"... Tony Curtis is "Some Like It Hot"... even Bugs Bunny, for crying out loud...

It was comedy, it was funny, we laughed and enjoyed it, and no one I know ever questioned their own gender identity because of it.

And now we have the extreme GOP, who want to dictate what you can see, what you can read, and what you can believe. And they have a problem with drag queens. It may be something Freudian on their part, but according to them, drag queens are REALLY BAD, so we shouldn't be allowed to see them anymore. Laws have been passed to make it illegal in some states.

Yet here we have Ms Conservatism herself, Marjorie Taylor Greene -someone who has cheated on multiple husbands and ended a couple of marriages - preaching to us about family values and how we should shield our children from these nasty men who dress as women - and her current boyfriend was doing EXACTLY what she preaches against. And what does she do in response? She blames it all on the leftists. Well, Marge, it may be that leftists found and publicized the incriminating evidence, but they didn't hold him down and force him to wear a dress...

Hypocrites. All of the extremists are hypocrites. Do what I say, not what I do.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Marge Greene's new boyfriend is a drag queen! - MikeC/TX on 5/22/23 6:24pm
 You can't compare what happened in the days of - Linda_H/FL on 5/22/23 10:27pm
 Re: You can - MikeC/TX on 5/23/23 2:56pm
 my take - PaigeTurner on 6/17/23 9:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.