Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Mike, you obviously didn
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 11/21/18 5:22pm Msg #72189
You're making assumptions about what I did and didn't read and then expounding on conclusions you've reached based on those assumptions.

I did read the article, and there's really nothing there - this wasn't voter fraud, it was just an incredibly sloppy voter registration effort. No elections were impacted. My comments about the video are due to the fact that Project Veritas has a history of producing videos heavily edited to promote whatever their agenda de jour is. In terms of reliability, I would put them slightly ahead of Infowars - but only slightly.

"No voter fraud? Tell that to the person sentenced to 8 years for illegally voting, or the multiple people recently charged in TX (inc. several TX Dem party people who openly admitted that they committed voter frau, or voting multiple times in the same election, or actually changing elderly voters votes under the guise of "helping them fill out their ballots" ). "

I believe the first instance you mentioned is the one that happened right here in Tarrant County. The woman was on parole and was unaware that she still couldn't vote under TX law. The people at the polling place didn't know what the law was either, and instead of turning her away gave her a provisional ballot. The ballot was never counted, but she was arrested, tried, and convicted for voter fraud but what was essentially a mistake compounded by the poll workers who should have known better. Several weeks later, a judicial was caught having committed actual voter fraud by purposely submitting a petition that she knew contained invalid signatures. She got probation.

I am aware of people who have allegedly tried to hijack mail ballots (again, that has happened here in Tarrant County), but to my knowledge that has not been proven. I'm unaware of (and can't find anything about) Dems who openly admitted to voter fraud or to voting multiple times, so I'll just consider those stories to be anecdotal.

"Also, you might want to research the DMV worker in Houston several years ago who was finally caught with thousands of fake TX DL's for illegal aliens using real TX DL materials"

I was unable to find anything about that either and don't recall hearing anything about it. I'm fairly sure that if something like that actually happened, it would have been a major news story, so unless you can provide a cite I'll consider that anecdotal as well.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:33am
 Sorry, clickable links are here. I forgot to take out "s" - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:35am
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 2:00pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - MikeC/TX on 11/16/18 5:48pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 6:16pm
 Sadly, so far that has been the reaction without doing the - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:04pm
 Mike, you obviously didn't even read the press articles link - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:02pm
 Re: Mike, you obviously didn - MikeC/TX on 11/21/18 5:22pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/18/18 8:42am
 Unfortunately, as with much with our politics, you're right - Moneyman/TX on 1/15/19 2:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.