Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Now isn't that the same type of response that Trumpkins give
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 8/26/19 11:25am Msg #72820
Die hard blind Trump supporters get blasted all day long because they are willing to support him regardless of what he does or what he says. Honestly, it was about the same way with the Obama die hard blind supporters if someone opposed Obama or his policies -- with the added "you're a racist" always thrown in just for the hell of it and never with any actual proof provided.

If one says they don't like it when someone is willing to blindly follow and support someone (Rep or Dem) regardless of what they do then shouldn't we all be calling out everyone who doing the same thing on all sides? How else are we ever supposed to begin to start to get back to having honest political differences civilly as a country?

I am for holding every politician accountable, regardless of party and voting them out if they aren't representing you or if they don't do what they said they would do; even if that means "the OTHER" party might win the seat! After a few back and forth elections and seat changes, I believe all the political parties/politicians will start to understand that their job is NOT to start working to get re-elected days after they are first elected but it IS to represent the the people they serve!

Until people are willing to change the swamp, even if the other party wins for a time, the swamp will not change. IMO, that is why we are where we are today, politically speaking. It only gets worse from here with out the backbone to throw the bums out, even if they were your bum!

I'm not trying to take what little fun we can have here in JP, and I know you are not the "you think differently than me, your the enemy" type, Bear. I just thought something like this should be said.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The latest from uncle sleepy Joe - bagger on 8/24/19 8:25am
 That's OK, as long as he's president n/m - BearPaw/CO on 8/24/19 11:26pm
 It's getting to be a daily thing - bagger on 8/25/19 8:14am
 Re: It - MikeC/TX on 8/25/19 5:06pm
 Re: It - bagger on 8/29/19 3:35pm
 Re: It - MikeC/TX on 8/30/19 7:50pm
 Now isn't that the same type of response that Trumpkins give - Moneyman/TX on 8/26/19 11:25am
 Re: Now isn - shooterclay on 8/27/19 11:59pm
 Re: The latest from uncle sleepy Joe - bagger on 8/30/19 1:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.