Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: OK, I give up...
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 9/25/19 4:08pm Msg #72894
This latest thing left her no choice. I read the notes on the call - Trump said it was a transcript, but it says on the first page that it's not a verbatim record, so who knows if it's complete and accurate. It certainly doesn't look like 30 minutes of conversation.

It sounds like the DNI is going to give the whistle-blower report to the committee. He's testifying before them tomorrow and threatened to resign if he was not allowed to speak to them freely.

This administration really is the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight - they drew up a list of talking points about the "transcript" for Republicans and accidentally emailed it to both the Dems and the GOP. Then tried to recall the emails sent to the Dems.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 For all of you Trumpeteers . . . - HisHughness on 9/24/19 12:27pm
 Re: For all of you Trumpeteers . . . - MikeC/TX on 9/24/19 4:40pm
 Screwed that up! - MikeC/TX on 9/24/19 4:45pm
 Third time's the charm? - MikeC/TX on 9/24/19 4:47pm
 OK, I give up... - MikeC/TX on 9/24/19 4:50pm
 Re: OK, I give up... - HisHughness on 9/24/19 5:47pm
 Re: OK, I give up... - MikeC/TX on 9/25/19 4:08pm
 Re: For all of you Trumpeteers . . . - anotaryinva on 9/25/19 5:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.