Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Baghdadi ... sure hope it was him
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 10/31/19 11:48amMsg #72969
I rarely want to get involved in 'just politics', but am making a pointed exception. Below is from the same WaPo link:
Points made are mine alone.

"That timeline debunks some of the more disparaging assessments of Trump’s activities during the raid. A tweet from the >>>official White House photographer under Obama,<<<Pete Souza, suggested that the photo was taken after the raid had occurred, citing early reports that incorrectly indicated the time of the raid. That tweet prompted additional speculation that the raid occurred while Trump was playing golf, which appears to be incorrect."

Seems to me that both sides would be well-advised to stop jumping the gun with partisan remarks. What happened to journalism in the last couple of decades? "News" is and has been for too long everything but...
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Baghdadi ... sure hope it was him -  Yoli/CA on 10/27/19 1:40pm
 Re: Baghdadi ... sure hope it was him - MikeC/TX on 10/27/19 5:09pm
 Source? - bagger on 10/28/19 10:09am
 Washington Post - bagger on 10/28/19 2:46pm
 Re: Washington Post - MikeC/TX on 10/28/19 4:40pm
 One more point - bagger on 10/28/19 2:59pm
 Re: One more point - MikeC/TX on 10/28/19 4:59pm
 Re: Baghdadi ... sure hope it was him - Lee/AR on 10/31/19 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.