Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/18/20 6:13pm Msg #73113
I would think in this scenario, your sniper already had clearance to do the job he was sent there to do. I never served in the military, but it seems to me that you wouldn't deploy snipers unless you've given them the OK to... well, snipe. What would be the point otherwise?

So your entire scenario falls apart because it makes no sense.

There was no imminent danger - Trump made that up. No embassies were under immediate threat; if they were, embassy personnel certainly didn't know about it. Don't you think they would have been warned so they could increase security?

And we haven't even been told which embassies were allegedly under imminent threat. It was all BS, probably intended to get around the War Powers Act, because Trump thinks he has the right to do anything he wants to do.

And the saddest part about the lies that are coming out of this administration is how the staff has to scramble to try and keep the story straight. If you're going to lie, everybody should be on the same page all the time. Once the explanations start shifting every time Trump sends out another tweet , it's obvious that you're lying.

Perhaps only fans of SNL will understand this, but I think John Lovitz should be the Press Secretary: "Yeah, we had one embassy threatened... no wait...three... no, make it four... yeah, four embassies threatened! Yeah, that's the ticket!"
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump's Iran explanation has fallen apart - MikeC/TX on 1/12/20 7:09pm
 The world is a better place regardless who took him out - Luckydog on 1/13/20 9:16am
 Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out - bagger on 1/13/20 11:07am
 100% agree bagger! n/m - Luckydog on 1/13/20 12:24pm
 You are precisely right. n/m - NK_UT on 1/15/20 9:28pm
 Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out - MikeC/TX on 1/13/20 3:56pm
 Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out - bagger on 1/18/20 9:44am
 Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out - MikeC/TX on 1/18/20 6:13pm
 Re: The world is a better place regardless who took him out - HisHughness on 1/14/20 4:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.