Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: More spin and half truth.
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/27/20 6:20pm Msg #73646
YOU are the one trying to spin it.

"DO you think that it is just maybe possibly he meant that he hopes this will die down, and we can begin getting together by Easter?"

No, I can only go by what he actually said, which is that he wants to see churches packed on Easter Sunday. Now, he may have walked that back since then on the advice of his staff, but THAT is EXACTLY what he said. Sometimes his advisors try to rewrite history and seem to forget that video exists.

I am so tired of Trump cultists trying to explain what he really meant when he says something stupid. A "really stable genius" knows how to choose his words carefully and communicate his thoughts clearly. If you're constanty walking behind the elephant and cleaning up the mess, you're not dealing with a genius - you're dealing with a moron.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The Lt. Governor of my state is an idiot - MikeC/TX on 3/24/20 6:42pm
 Re: The Lt. Governor of my state is an idiot - HisHughness on 3/24/20 6:53pm
 Re: The Lt. Governor of my state is an idiot - Calnotary on 3/25/20 2:16pm
 More spin and half truth. - bagger on 3/26/20 6:37pm
 Re: More spin and half truth. - bagger on 3/27/20 9:37am
 Re: More spin and half truth. - MikeC/TX on 3/27/20 6:35pm
 Re: More spin and half truth. - MikeC/TX on 3/27/20 6:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.