Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: A tale of two countries
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/4/20 5:14pm Msg #75228
Before calling our Governor a Bozo, look at your own. We saved thousands of seniors in nursing homes by not contaminating them by putting them back like most of the country did with them. We protected our seniors, did your state?
We may have more cases now, but our death rate has been low. Florida has to date 172 deaths per million people while your state of Illinois has 570 deaths per million. Besides that, Florida has 413,856 more tests than your state, so I would refrain from bashing Florida when overall we have done better than most states. More testing the more you will find, it seems your state is slacking some in testing?

Are you upset because Florida isn't following up on the contact list? People would lie anyway and waste more money. Our state is hurting from no tourism, so that is fine and a huge waste of money anyway trying to track people who will come here and do what they want anyway.

It's a shame you try and play the blame game, why not look to the source of China?
I can go on about Chicago's politics through the years and less than stellar. Desantis is doing a good job. We have to get back to work...if your state stays shut in , good luck.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 A tale of two countries - Bob_Chicago on 7/4/20 3:49pm
 Re: A tale of two countries - Luckydog on 7/4/20 5:14pm
 I am now a Floridian - Bob_Chicago on 7/5/20 10:26am
 Re: I am now a Floridian - Luckydog on 7/5/20 12:32pm
 Re: I am now a Floridian - MikeC/TX on 7/5/20 3:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.