Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This is simply another attempt . . .
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/10/20 9:19pm Msg #75357
Can you name the people who actually paid their debt off and were successful and weren't killed after they finally did it? I couldn't find any. Most died in the process from what I read. I listed my source(s) I can add more, yet you make yours up. Please provide your sources when you want to debate intelligently.

This has nothing to do with Trump, but everything to do with educating people that not just Africans were slaves...we had many injustices in the USA and in Europe that have been long forgotten. Europe had African slaves way before they were brought to the USA...but that's another story.

Trying to erase history like the rest of the left is trying to do, bring down statues is how they think equality will be? If we tear it down, it goes away? How about talking about it, discussing it and learning about it, bringing all of it out in the open into the light so all who have been unjustly discriminated against can be acknowledged.
Turning a blind eye doesn't make it go away but acknowledging how all races (including white European immigrants, Native Americans, Japanese, Africans) were treated horribly throughout our history could leave an imprint on young minds. Many races had abuses because of their skin color and nationality and gender and religions in our history, not just the Africans.
All my point is, and not understanding how you cannot see every race/ gender has discrimination against them, including females throughout our history. If we ever want to get out of it (discrimination), it needs to be addressed and laid to rest. Black/ white/ man/ woman/ gay / straight/ whatever you are we are all equal...
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 little known fact, white slavery in America before black - Luckydog on 7/10/20 12:36pm
 Re: little known fact, white slavery in America before black - bagger on 7/10/20 1:17pm
 This is simply another attempt . . . - HisHughness on 7/10/20 3:00pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - HisHughness on 7/10/20 3:39pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - Luckydog on 7/10/20 3:48pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - HisHughness on 7/10/20 3:58pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - Luckydog on 7/10/20 7:43pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - HisHughness on 7/10/20 8:02pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - Luckydog on 7/10/20 9:19pm
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . -  JanetK_CA on 7/11/20 1:36am
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - bagger on 7/11/20 7:55am
 Re: This is simply another attempt . . . - bagger on 7/11/20 7:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.