Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: LD - that
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 11/15/20 5:24pm Msg #77003
I agree with almost everything you said. I don't believe he is capable of "learning from it". Had his first debate looked more like the 2nd one, I too believe he would have won in a landslide. Even with that performance he increased his voting numbers, especially among groups the Democratic Party arrogantly believes it "owns" (just have to look at how they treated any black or Hispanic/Latino person who made it known they were going to vote for Trump to see that fact).

Yes, the press overall were willing to throw out any professionalism and standards they ever claimed to have held over the last 4 years and wrongly use the power we, the citizens, have entrusted to them in order to aid the Democratic Party, the left, & the batsh!t crazy progressives. It is true that that, along with the Dems in Congress lying and living nearly every day since his election as if there hair was on fire instead of being the actual elected officials they are and representing the people who elected them did damage his chances of re-election, however, I like you two, believe his own actions gave the Dems just enough to push it over the top. But, we all know Trump will never see or admit that.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 America Is Back - CH2inCA on 11/7/20 3:25pm
 Several people has posted on various sites... - Bob_Chicago on 11/7/20 3:30pm
 "America to Trump: YOU'RE FIRED." --Stephen King n/m - SC/CA on 11/7/20 3:46pm
 Re: "America to Trump: YOU - Jennifer Mumford on 11/7/20 4:54pm
 To all of you above - bagger on 11/7/20 7:30pm
 Typo alert not sore lower s/b sore loser n/m - bagger on 11/7/20 7:31pm
 Re: To all of you above - Luckydog on 11/7/20 7:47pm
 LD - that's pretty much what I said to my - Linda_H/FL on 11/8/20 7:46am
 Re: LD - that - Luckydog on 11/8/20 1:27pm
 Re: LD - that - Moneyman/TX on 11/15/20 5:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.