Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/20/21 6:34pm Msg #77683
I am not a Biden fan BUT the last few months really not a fan of Trump's either by his conduct after he lost the election.

Biden held his own, I thought his inauguration was really nice and classy and truly enjoyed watching what I could of it.
It's too bad Trump didn't take the last squeeze of decency and do the right thing and be there for his send off with his head held high for what he did accomplish. I am proud of Pence for being there and representing.
I guess his low self-esteem kept him from standing amongst the "President's Club".
All talk and in the end, no self-esteem to take responsibility for his own actions, good or bad.
Leaving with a 21 gun salute and then the Village people CD is a pretty sad send-off for a President and sort of says it all.

Looking ahead, I feel sorry for him in a way. He has lost his own dignity along with his allies and even his once supporters. As they go to prison one by one for their stint on the Capitol, they may turn on him when they didn't get that pardon and Trump long forgot about them. They lost their jobs and also lost everything in their lives being a rebel thinking he commanded them and would stand beside them. This is a prime example of how one's childish ego took himself down in flames.

Good luck to President Biden and wishing him all the best, and it seems both sides may come together to get our country back and united and accomplish some things. My spam email already has "Bidencare" in it...it's starting already.
Open-minded to see what's next...
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - Luckydog on 1/20/21 6:34pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here -  Mike Goodey on 1/20/21 6:54pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - Luckydog on 1/20/21 7:10pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here -  Mike Goodey on 1/20/21 8:38pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - Luckydog on 1/21/21 11:23am
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - MikeC/TX on 1/21/21 4:30pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - bagger on 1/22/21 10:36am
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - MikeC/TX on 1/22/21 10:40pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - shooterclay on 1/22/21 8:20pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - MikeC/TX on 1/22/21 10:42pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - shooterclay on 1/23/21 9:49pm
 They are demanding the U.S. free up frozen assets - Moneyman/TX on 1/24/21 9:34am
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - Moneyman/TX on 1/22/21 11:24am
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - bagger on 1/22/21 11:36am
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - Luckydog on 1/22/21 12:40pm
 Re: I want to be the first to congratulate Biden here - MikeC/TX on 1/22/21 10:45pm
 Mea culpa, Mike - Moneyman/TX on 1/24/21 8:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.