Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: White Privilege
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/12/21 10:40am Msg #78866
Why play the race card to begin with? Is this just your opinion or did mainstream call it that?
Truthfully I don't remember that or even being talked about. Maybe I have W.P.short-term memory? No, just never heard of it before, but then again not a CNN watcher.

What about Lenny Kravis breaking his leather pants zipper during a concert showing us everything? http://youtu.be/k5JpwEzDK0U He's still in concert...and he is black. Black privilege? Janet Jackson Superbowl performance where Timberlake exposed her? Was she or he banned? No...so this random "white guy" messed up and got fired and comes back. So what? That's not white privilege.

Why don't we as a society knock off the terms and labels and excuses and be united and heal and become all one as Americans? All races have had injustices upon them and recognized, you cannot erase hitory or ignore it. It's all acknowledged and moving forward I think the biased labels need to stop. jmo
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 White Privilege -  Mike Goodey on 6/11/21 4:59pm
 Re: White Privilege - bagger on 6/12/21 9:09am
 Re: White Privilege - Luckydog on 6/12/21 10:40am
 More like Liberal Progressive privilege n/m - anotaryinva on 6/13/21 7:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.