Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Spending bill
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/1/21 9:45pm Msg #79483
I didn't hear that, but not following what is happening. I doubt that will ever pass, but knowing the left, anything is possible. I hope they are paying close attention to what's happening now than when Trump was running the show. They thought the "orange man" was scary...
Look at what Biden is doing, has done, and is causing for future generations. If nothing else, we are slipping into a recession, and be prepared for everything to skyrocket in prices IF you can even get anything. The port and ships are a total disaster, not enough truckers, food prices are going up weekly, The border is a tragedy being ignored and now wants more money yet to pour into his broken system, and about to go into default on our loans soon...we are just kicking the can.
The "orange man" is looking like a hero, maybe at some point, the left will see he wasn't so bad at running our economy.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Spending bill -  Mike Goodey on 9/30/21 3:38pm
 Re: Spending bill - Luckydog on 10/1/21 9:45pm
 Re: Spending bill - MikeC/TX on 10/1/21 10:08pm
 Re: Spending bill -  Mike Goodey on 10/2/21 9:18pm
 Re: Spending bill - Luckydog on 10/3/21 10:45am
 Re: Spending bill - MikeC/TX on 10/5/21 6:36pm
 Re: Spending bill - Luckydog on 10/6/21 8:52am
 Re: Spending bill - bagger on 10/8/21 4:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.