Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: More evidence of a coup attempt?
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/14/22 2:54pm Msg #80221
I thought about that, too. But all the notary was doing was identifying the signers and witnessing their signature(s). As we know, it doesn't make it any more legit. What it COULD do, however, is make it really difficult for signers to deny they were the ones who signed a fake document.

What I find most shocking is that some of the fake electors actually showed up at the place where the electors were casting their votes and tried to get admitted as the official electors for their state. Thankfully, the real electors were already there and the imposters were not allowed to enter. (There's a video with clear audio of the exchange.) I also saw a piece of video showing what was purported to be copies of the faked documents from 5 states (compared to the real ones), all with the exact same font and format, so it appears that they were made from the same template. If accurate, that strongly indicates that there was coordination behind the effort to seat unauthorized electors. Yikes!
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 More evidence of a coup attempt? - MikeC/TX on 1/13/22 6:18pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - CH2inCA on 1/14/22 10:43am
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/22 2:54pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - bagger on 1/14/22 3:48pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - MikeC/TX on 1/14/22 4:24pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - bagger on 1/15/22 4:49am
 B - bagger on 1/15/22 2:12pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - MikeC/TX on 1/15/22 6:56pm
 Re: More evidence of a coup attempt? - Calnotary on 1/18/22 8:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.