Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: In our line of work, most Notaries are likely quite familiar
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 3/13/23 5:50pm Msg #82679
I’m not interested in playing the blame game, that just detracts from focusing, in any real way, on issues. It most certainly keeps our minds closed, and away from having thoughtful and mature views on complex issues.

What I do find interesting, is the Dodd-Frank Act, which was a key regulation and consumer protection for our banking system, including home-loans. When it was repealed, being familiar with its function through Notary work, it was clear to me that it was a bad idea - regardless of who did it. It was also clear that it would have adverse effects, it just wasn’t clear what exactly those effects would be.

No-one wants another 2008. Looking at the issue from a perspective that it far from whose team we’re on, is helpful in both discerning the core of the problem as well as engaging in how to solve it.

Ludacris – not the singer – that was funny! :-)
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 In our line of work, most Notaries are likely quite familiar - SC/CA on 3/13/23 3:14pm
 Re: In our line of work, most Notaries are likely quite familiar - PaigeTurner on 3/13/23 4:28pm
 Re: In our line of work, most Notaries are likely quite familiar - SC/CA on 3/13/23 5:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.