Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Just double check that address
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 4/28/23 1:50pm Msg #82853
I dread the winter nights and stormy days when homeowners don't have their house numbers visible or painted in contrast, no mailbox numbers, so you can see them and you have to sort of guess your way and knock on that door. Even worse are the neighborhoods where the numbers skip around or suddenly change in sequence, or rural farms with nothing but a dirt road and long driveway with a gate, and no lights.
We all get the picture and have been there.
It never worried me before just recently and I have never been afraid inside someone's house. It's getting there and approaching an unsure house that now makes me really pay attention, especially when the young girl was shot for making a wrong turn into a long private driveway trying to turn around. That could be anyone of us!
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Getting shot - aanotary on 4/28/23 12:03pm
 Re: Getting shot...don't blame you one bit for feeling that - Linda_H/FL on 4/28/23 1:34pm
 BTW I, too, was never afraid when doing loan signings - Linda_H/FL on 4/28/23 1:35pm
 Just double check that address - PaigeTurner on 4/28/23 1:50pm
 Re: Just double check that address -  Mike Goodey on 4/28/23 8:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.