Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: And it
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 5/10/23 4:04pm Msg #82904
Fox lost any meager claim it had to being a valid source when they caved to Dominion. In case you missed it, documents showed that they knowingly and willingly lied to their audience about the 2020 election. And you're still using them as a reliable news source? You were probably one of those they conned with their actual fake news. Yet you still go back for more of their fairy tales?

I saw enough of Comer's press conference to know he's shooting blanks. He's got nothing. I guess you missed the part when he finally admitted he had nothing. This is just one article; a simple search will turn up more:

http://newrepublic.com/post/172627/republicans-admit-no-incriminating-evidence-joe-biden

As I said, produce the evidence that Biden committed a crime or crimes. Then, let him be indicted by a grand jury based on that ACTUAL EVIDENCE (not opinions or feelings) and have his day in court. I am all for accountability; if he did something wrong, he should be punished for it - I'd even agree that the stupid DOJ policy to not indict a sitting President should be waived.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 And it's only Tuesday.. - MikeC/TX on 5/9/23 6:32pm
 Re: And it - bagger on 5/10/23 8:47am
 Re: And it - MikeC/TX on 5/10/23 9:16am
 Re: And it - bagger on 5/10/23 1:06pm
 Re: And it - MikeC/TX on 5/10/23 4:04pm
 Correction - found liable, not guilty - MikeC/TX on 5/10/23 9:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.