Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Fraud
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 2/21/24 6:36pm Msg #83179
The, "I know I don't have the legal authority to do ____, but I need to buy votes so I'm doing it anyway via an E.O." started under Obama. So did the absolute dereliction of duty from both Democrats and Republican politicians who refused to challenge such actions. For Republicans at the time, they were more concerned with being falsely labeled "racist" if they did their job and call out and challenged such clearly unconstitutional actions; for the Democrats at the time, they were more concerned with backing their Party at all costs and with the 'anything to win' attitude than doing the job they were elected to do.

Biden seems to be taking a page from Obama. Although the Republicans did challenge this same BS from Biden the last time he tried it, they did it so quietly in the background that hardly anyone noticed that the Supreme Court blocked Biden's last attempt.

All politicians take an oath to uphold the Constitution, instead, we continue to send back to Washington politicians who prove they will support their own Party over the Constitution, even when it comes to clearly unconstitutional actions by other politicians. Politicians that are associated with the Democratic, Republican Parties as well as those claiming to be Independent have proven to be guilty of this. The people we elect as our representatives are supposed to represent us, the voters, not whatever political party they belong to. Unfortunately, not enough people can get out the "my team, no matter what" mindset to actually hold those who refuse to uphold the Constitution or actually represent the voters accountable.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Fraud -  Mike Goodey on 2/21/24 4:28pm
 Re: Fraud -  Mike Goodey on 2/21/24 4:45pm
 Re: Fraud - Moneyman/TX on 2/21/24 6:36pm
 Exactly! n/m - bagger on 2/26/24 1:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.