Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Sometimes you guys can be pretty rough.
Posted by CJ of CA on 8/25/07 8:11pm Msg #73
When I posted on the work forum that I did something stupid and I need some help, I hear a lot more about how stupid I am and how all the title companies should stop calling me, then how to solve the problems.

It is too easy to say, "Bush sucks and you're an idot for voting for him". I can hear stuff like that that any day from my family and the media.

I want to know more about solutions. Instead of, "Bush is destroying the country", I would rather hear, "This is what I think could be done to help the country". That's why on my posts I request no attacking each other.

Someone can say, "I think Global Warming is true becasue. . . ".
And someone else can say, "I think Global Warming is a myth because . . . ".
And you don't have to kill each other.

Maybe then more people would speak up with ideas, new angles, and solutions.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Where are they? -  BrendaTx on 8/25/07 10:12am
 Re: Where are they? -  John_NorCal on 8/25/07 10:35am
 Bushie - Teddog/CO on 8/25/07 11:21am
 Re: Bushie..... HOLD UP, NO... - JK/TX on 8/25/07 1:37pm
 Re: Where are they? - precisely, John -  BrendaTx on 8/25/07 12:07pm
 Re: Where are they? - I agree...... -  John_NorCal on 8/25/07 12:11pm
 Sometimes you guys can be pretty rough. - CJ on 8/25/07 8:11pm
 These are NOT debates, and most forum posts on politics -  Charles_Ca on 8/25/07 11:38pm
 I don't expect anyone to be won over . . . - CJ on 8/26/07 12:17am
 Re: These are NOT debates, and most forum posts on politics -  BrendaTx on 8/26/07 1:48pm
 Re: These are NOT debates, and most forum posts on politics -  John_NorCal on 8/26/07 3:27pm
 Re: These are NOT debates, and most forum posts on politics -  John_NorCal on 8/26/07 4:43pm
 Re: These are NOT debates, and most forum posts on politics -  TRG_wy on 8/27/07 2:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.