Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I am going to be mean and heartless here
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/23/21 10:03am Msg #33487
But all's you/I can say is "I told you so"...these people grandstanding about a worldwide proven and tested vaccine are getting ridiculous.

There is nothing besides a near-death experience that is going to change their minds. No amount of money, not incentives, not losing their jobs, so it is what it is. I feel sorry for the innocents who cannot take a vaccine, but those who can and choose not to, so be it. A parent who transmits Covid to their child underage to get a vaccine should be criminally liable if that child dies.
Seeing their mom, dad, child gasping for breath on a ventilator may sway them, but it's a little too late by then. They have to live with that guilt and memory for the rest of their lives.

Get yourself vaccinated and stay away from those people with closed minds. We can only protect ourselves. Preaching to the choir is useless and the more we preach the more they dig their heels in, the more they resist. jmo
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just told an acquaintance has COVID - Carolyn Bodley on 9/6/21 9:03am
 wow...so unnecessary...if they'd only listen n/m - Linda_H/FL on 9/6/21 10:42am
 The virus is rising among children. - NVLSlady/VA on 9/8/21 10:59am
 Re: Just told an acquaintance has COVID — update - Carolyn Bodley on 9/8/21 12:28pm
 Re: PS - we haven’t been anywhere near them for months - Carolyn Bodley on 9/8/21 12:33pm
 You're right, Carolyn, being a hermit had its - Linda_H/FL on 9/8/21 1:21pm
 Re: So glad you got immediate drugs/treatment - Carolyn Bodley on 9/8/21 1:51pm
 Re: Just told an acquaintance has COVID — update - MikeC/TX on 9/8/21 11:25pm
 Re: Just told an acquaintance has COVID — update - Carolyn Bodley on 9/9/21 10:33am
 Re: As I suspected, after 2 weeks in hospital he is home - Carolyn Bodley on 9/15/21 2:49pm
 Re: As I suspected, after 2 weeks in hospital he is home -  JanetK_CA on 9/15/21 4:32pm
 Re: As I suspected, after 2 weeks in hospital he is home - Carolyn Bodley on 9/15/21 6:03pm
 Re: As I suspected, after 2 weeks in hospital he is home - MikeC/TX on 10/3/21 4:49pm
 I am going to be mean and heartless here - Luckydog on 9/23/21 10:03am
 Re: I am going to be mean and heartless here - Carolyn Bodley on 9/23/21 10:41am
 Re: I am going to be mean and heartless here - Luckydog on 9/23/21 3:03pm
 Re: I am going to be mean and heartless here -  JanetK_CA on 9/24/21 2:33am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.