Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

2-week fasting program ends today
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/21/18 8:00am Msg #30392
I've been vigilant. No solid food, only water, coffee and Almased protein soy drink with almond milk. I lost 18 pounds. It cleans out your digestive tract. Tomorrow I break the fast and have one solid meal at lunch or dinner. I went to Costco yesterday and loaded up on fresh veggies. I will make a huge stir fry with tofu. My brother and I did this together. It's great to have a partner to compare results and fulfill the challenge of a successful cleanse. My solid foods will be low fat, low fruit intake as they contain a lot of sugar. Veggies are the key so if you don't like veggies, this won't work well.

I feel great, sleep great and very busy all day. The best part of this fast is that I finally shook my cough and congestion which I had been chalking up to all the air pollutants, ash and free radicals out there we're subject to every day. My physician said I had developed asthma, but I've proven that wrong, as my cough and congestion are about 95% gone, and I'm continuing with the Almased protein and incorporating bone broth.

Other results are clearer, rosier complexion, clearer eyes, and better sleep.

I only had one day where I felt a little dizzy. It's important to drink a lot of water on this program.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/21/18 8:00am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 1:12am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/22/18 8:41am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Luckydog on 6/22/18 8:38pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 11:58pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 11:14pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/24/18 9:34am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - NVLSlady/VA on 6/25/18 1:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.