Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

New Grandson
Posted by  Claudine Osborne of OH on 1/22/19 8:50pm Msg #30894
We are happy that our daughter has finally announced that they are having a boy! They have a 3 yr old beautiful boy now! As soon as we learned she was having another baby I was hopeful for a little girl (I cant lie) I crocheted some gorgeous girly blankets. I'm sad to say she wont be needing them! They already know 2 kids is enough for them! Years ago I quilted a few blankets for my first granddaughter and made an extra just in case my daughter would someday have a little girl. I'm not sure what I am going to do with that one! I will be giving the crocheted ones for friends. This baby will be our 7th grandchild and most likely the last as our older sons are done having children too!

Its always a blessing to have a new baby in the family! We are truly blessed!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 New Grandson -  Claudine Osborne on 1/22/19 8:50pm
 Super! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/22/19 11:30pm
 Many blessings, Claudine, & great happiness___________:)____ -  Christine/OK on 1/23/19 7:06am
 Congratulations and blessings to your family! n/m - Yoli/CA on 1/23/19 9:08am
 Congrats, n/m -  JanetK_CA on 1/23/19 2:34pm
 Re: Congrats, -  Claudine Osborne on 1/28/19 9:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.