Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Hmmm . . . i noted the juncture that is normally seen for
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 1/30/19 4:32pm Msg #30912
this type of change for children is prior to receiving their DLs.

“You often use a birth certificate to enroll in school. Until you have a license that is your ID,” Aaron Potenza, policy director of Garden State Equality, told TODAY. “For people under 16, they often have to show their birth certificate, and they are coming up against issues.”

'Problems can occur when a child’s birth gender doesn’t match their gender identity.'

We all know from personal experience how tumultuous the teen years can be! Not stating I agree or disagree w/NJ, just that it was notable and germane in a peripheral manner to the services we provide (thus, why it's in Leisure).
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 "New Jersey adds gender neutral option to birth certificate" -  Christine/OK on 1/30/19 6:54am
 Re: "New Jersey adds gender neutral option to birth certificate" - Luckydog on 1/30/19 10:16am
 Hmmm . . . i noted the juncture that is normally seen for -  Christine/OK on 1/30/19 4:32pm
 Re: Hmmm . . . i noted the juncture that is normally seen for - Luckydog on 1/30/19 4:42pm
 Re: "New Jersey adds gender neutral option to birth certificate" - HisHughness on 1/31/19 2:38pm
 Re: "New Jersey adds gender neutral option to birth certificate" -  JanetK_CA on 1/31/19 3:36pm
 Re: "New Jersey adds gender neutral option to birth certificate" - MikeC/TX on 1/30/19 6:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.