Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood?
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/3/19 12:10pm Msg #30929
The eldest of 5 children, we all had a very colorful, vividly memorable upbringing in country settings. I remember a lot about growing up with siblings. We were very active in the outdoors. I have very fond recollections of most of my teachers and childhood friends, most of whom are still in my life. I have outlived 3 fiancees. I remember them well too. Also, I never forget a face or a home, and I immediately recall that I have been with a borrower/client on previous occasions. I was at Costco yesterday, and a lovely couple came over to me and said, "you were our notary 5 years ago" and I did remember them as soon as they began speaking with me.

All good so far, hope it lasts for years to come. Memories and recollections are great to keep and enjoy for years to come.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood? - Bear900/CA on 2/3/19 12:03am
 Yes, I remember quite a few details from my childhood.__:)__ n/m -  Christine/OK on 2/3/19 7:35am
 Re: Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood? - Luckydog on 2/3/19 10:58am
 Re: Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/19 12:10pm
 Re: Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood? -  VT_Syrup on 2/3/19 4:30pm
 Re: Do you remember a lot of details from your childhood? -  Claudine Osborne on 2/6/19 8:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.