Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I seem to be on a roll of good luck...good for me...until
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/14/19 7:37pm Msg #31055
it changes again. Last few years have been a little sucky...slowing biz/revenue challenges, house burns to the ground, bad cough and chest congestion due to fires. However, in the last couple of days, I seem to be on a roll.

The Cal Fire Forensic Task Force has deemed that Southern California Edison is responsible for setting the Thomas Fire in 2017 that burned 100s of homes and killed two people. I'm part of that group so we're filing a claim. I would like to have my Airstream and my grandfather's Norwegian bible replaced. I would also like to rebuild our historic home with 200 yo adobe walls.

Two properties sold near me for over a million dollars. Now, I'm not sitting on 640 acres, but my 40 should bring an attractive price, if not over a million.

My brother is coming home to help me pull all the weeds we have after the rain.

I think I'm on a roll.

I love the luck of the Irish.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I'm not Irish (or maybe I have a smidgen from Dad n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/19 7:31pm
 I seem to be on a roll of good luck...good for me...until -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/19 7:37pm
 Re: I seem to be on a roll of good luck...good for me...until -  Claudine Osborne on 3/14/19 8:59pm
 That tragedy could turn into a blessing for you--it sounds -  MW/VA on 3/15/19 8:34pm
 Re: That tragedy could turn into a blessing for you--it sounds -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/16/19 4:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.