Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Insurance Agent seeking like minded talent
Posted by Sean Boatman of NJ on 4/18/19 7:29pm Msg #31092
Hello,

This is not a spam posting.

I do not post here hardly at all, but was in the process of becoming a notary, got licensed in Washington and opened an LLC in Virginia over a year and a half ago. Long story short, I did not pursue it for a variety of reasons.

I found an extremely good fit for me using similar skills as this business requires and in the process had forgot all about notary.

I am building my independent insurance broker business now and doing VERY well. My needs are growing and I was trying to figure out where the like minded people were and then I remembered my ventures into this industry literally last night.

I remember reading here that folks are always looking for side work when things are lean. I literally might have the perfect fit for you to supplement your notary income. It does not matter which state you reside in.

I am not a scammer, I have the proofs of concepts in terms of income and I can tell you exactly what it takes. I literally am just a guy who was going down this path and changed lanes and now need people who are like minded.

If this is of interest to you, please feel free to message me and we can discuss more if there is interest.

This is a legitimate opportunity to make $2,500 to $5,000 a week doing something not very different from what you currently are doing. It does not take any particular talent unless you consider hard work and determination a talent. Being comfortable in a home and good with people are your biggest assets. I knew nothing about insurance before doing this but I did have the two assets I just mentioned. I can assure you the numbers I am quoting here are real, start up costs are ridiculously low and the market does not wane. You will have ALL the training you will ever want. Grow at your own pace.

This is not your grandpas insurance industry. I am 49 in May and made $8,550 last week and the kids I am running with make me look slow. If you want big numbers, its here. If you want part time income, its here. If you want supplemental income to a business you already are running, its here.

I. Do. Not. Lie.

I am looking for people who want similar things.

Sean Boatman
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Insurance Agent seeking like minded talent - Sean Boatman on 4/18/19 7:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.