Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Went back to a desk top PC
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/15/19 11:17am Msg #31212
Recently my Dell laptop has been slowing down, stalling and just giving me issues. Every time I think I have it good, it starts acting up again so I decided I better find something before one day it's too late that is stronger. I found a "certified renewed" HP ProDesk on Amazon. It's an intel i-5 core, 64 bit, Windows 10, 8GGb Ram, 500 GB HDD, 360 GHz. I added in the 3-year Assurant protection policy, a monitor and the 5G wifi adapter and scored all about $250.00. I am so happy and getting used to a larger screen once again. If you have been on the fence, I can really recommend the refurbished ones vs a new one. It will save you hundreds and all the garbage programs and trials are out of them, starting out with your Windows and that's it. It looks brand new, not a scratch anywhere and couldn't be happier with it and is silent. Going to clean up the laptop and make it more travel-friendly and keep it up to date as a backup. Have both my printers wireless and wired, and can support 2 monitors is you so chose to which is really nice.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Went back to a desk top PC - Luckydog on 6/15/19 11:17am
 Congrats. I'm still using my Dell desktop that is over 6 -  MW/VA on 6/15/19 5:26pm
 Re: Congrats. I - Luckydog on 6/15/19 7:42pm
 Re: Congrats. I -  Claudine Osborne on 6/15/19 9:27pm
 I know, right? All these tech issues are a PIA & I'm here -  MW/VA on 6/16/19 10:36am
 Here's the link - Luckydog on 6/16/19 12:32pm
 Recovery - Luckydog on 6/16/19 12:40pm
 Re: Recovery - Bear900/CA on 6/21/19 9:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.