Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

The Horse
Posted by  walthtz of NJ on 8/27/20 2:22pm Msg #32229
Well, I'm at the emergency room 😩. This day has not been good. I got the chance to go horse back riding, something I haven't done in a while. Big mistake. I got on the horse and started out slowly, but I got cocky. So we started going a little faster and before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. And when I tried to stop the horse, I couldn't stop him, he must have gotten spooked or something. He was out of control, so I decided to try to jump off the horse, and instead, I fell off, but as I was falling, my foot got caught in the stirrup , so the horse was dragging me. And he wouldn't stop. Every time I screamed at him to stop, the horse went faster. Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to ride it again. How many of you actually read what I posted? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 The Horse -  walthtz on 8/27/20 2:22pm
 Re: The Horse -  Yoli/CA on 8/27/20 4:29pm
 Re: The Horse - Luckydog on 8/27/20 7:47pm
 LOL. Thanks for the laugh today--I really needed it! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 8/28/20 11:03am
 Re: The Horse -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/28/20 3:31pm
 You got me n/m - jnew on 9/1/20 4:15pm
 Re: The Horse - Lol - NVLSlady/VA on 9/2/20 2:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.