Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Got first COVID card checked today
Posted by anotaryinva of VA on 4/20/21 4:40pm Msg #32961
By whom?
I am flying to CA in ten days and they are still pretty much restricted in what they can do, wondering if I will be asked there.
I did take a photo of my card on my phone at the suggestion of my vaccine site so I will always have it with me.
I really don’t understand the reluctance about a vaccine passport, and I am a diehard Republican with strong feelings about my privacy, but I have been fingerprinted, background checked and photographed to get my Global Entry. To me it is the price you pay for access to what you want.
I went to Italy last month and the hoops we had to go through were pretty tough but worth it.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Got first COVID card checked today - Carolyn Bodley on 4/20/21 11:15am
 Re: Got first COVID card checked today - anotaryinva on 4/20/21 4:40pm
 Re: Got first COVID card checked today - Carolyn Bodley on 4/20/21 9:10pm
 I heard that about mammograms too. I'll need to reschedule -  MW/VA on 4/21/21 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.