Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor?
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 11/11/21 12:20pmMsg #33712
The neighbors on both sides of us are great. We would do anything for the other. As for the rest of the neighborhood, everyone stays to themselves—except, possibly for their direct neighbors. Weirdo guy across street stands and stares if we go in/out of the house. Anytime I leave in the car, he stops whatever he is doing and gawks. I’ve gotten so I roll down the window and tell him I will be gone for 15, 30 minutes, an hour so he will know when to come back into front yard to be in gawking position.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor? - Bear900/CA on 11/11/21 12:08pm
 Re: Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor? - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 12:20pm
 Re: Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor? -  janCA on 11/11/21 2:17pm
 Re: Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor? - Bear900/CA on 11/11/21 2:26pm
 Re: Have you ever had a Boo Radley neighbor? - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 6:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.