Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

MI parents
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 12/3/21 2:44pm Msg #33820
The Michigan parents whose son gunned down 4 students are being charged with involuntary manslaughter. Several others were injured in this attack.
Good for the D.A. Although Michigan law doesn't require weapons be locked up, common sense would say keep them in a secure place.
The sad thing is that, in the morning, the parents were summoned to the school to be advised of his strange artwork. Obviously they knew about the depression their son suffered from.
Why they didn't take him home that day is beyond me.
Of course hindsight is 20-20. But they had to know he was disturbed. The gun his father bought was for the son for Christmas! As soon as the father heard of the shootings at school he rushed home and found the gun gone!
How did they not know? Did they care? Not by some of the texts that the mom responded to.
Hopefully they are found guilty and do time!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 MI parents -  Mike Goodey on 12/3/21 2:44pm
 Re: MI parents -  Mike Goodey on 12/3/21 4:45pm
 Belongs in JP I believe? n/m - Luckydog on 12/3/21 5:45pm
 Wrong forum--becoming a habit! n/m -  MW/VA on 12/3/21 6:35pm
 No, not JP - not at all n/m - Linda_H/FL on 12/4/21 9:26am
 And I thought my washing machine was agitating! :-) - SC/CA on 12/4/21 2:42pm
 Re: Wrong forum--becoming a habit! -  Mike Goodey on 12/4/21 10:38am
 Re: MI parents -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/21 10:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.