Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

No way!
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 12/9/21 4:26pm Msg #33904
Are you wanting your off-road ebike for Burning Man, if they ever have another that is?

I just discovered it existed watching YouTube about 6 months ago. Most godawful thing/place I could imagine. Though I liked some of the art....umm....no. I don't believe people honestly go there for the 'art'.

Are you serious Art? Full of surprises....

BTW, you got me looking at ebikes. We were cleaning the garage last weekend and decided to hop onto our 3-year-old brand new bikes. Even though I ride an upright stationary inside, trying to make one full revolution on the pedals about broke my legs. Two complete knee replacements taught me that wasn't going to happen.

Looking at reviews of a step-through folding trailbike of sorts. We rented a couple in SF about 15 years ago and rode
from Fisherman's wharf, across the GG bridge, to Sausalito. We did a lot of little goofy things like that in our life that when we recall them to friends, they respond, "What DIDN'T you do?" A lot >>> Burning Man.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Burningman - Art_MD on 12/9/21 2:47pm
 No way! - Bear900/CA on 12/9/21 4:26pm
 Re: No way! - Art_MD on 12/9/21 7:12pm
 photos - Art_MD on 12/9/21 7:30pm
 This got interesting - Bear900/CA on 12/9/21 11:28pm
 Re: This got interesting - Art_MD on 12/10/21 6:14am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.