Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Speaking of food, my sister sent me this email she rec'd
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/11/21 12:23pmMsg #33916
If you’re looking for a heartening film to watch or to share with loved ones over the holidays, I have good news.

The Need To GROW is available now, for limited-time free viewing. It’s an epic film about one of the most critical issues of our times — how we grow our food — and it’s also an incredibly moving story.

>> Find out all about it and watch it for free right here.

http://grow.foodrevolution.org/screening/

I’m proud to be an executive producer for The Need To GROW, which is narrated by the brilliant actress and activist, Rosario Dawson. The film has won a string of awards at film festivals and has inspired many hundreds of thousands of people since its inaugural release.

Did I mention that you can watch it for free? But only for a limited time. Trust me; you’ll be really glad you saw this — and you can share it with loved ones, too!

>> Watch this heartwarming, inspiring, and critically important movie right now, for no charge.

http://grow.foodrevolution.org/screening/

Yours for good stories with good messages,

Ocean Robbins

P.S. There’s a twist halfway through that will shock you, but I promise it’s worth watching until the end. Watch it now and you’ll see what I mean! Grab your free seat for this inspiring film here.

Food Revolution Network, Inc., PO Box 3563, Santa Cruz, CA, 95063, US

The resources we share are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any type of disease. If you purchase products linked from our emails, FRN may receive a portion of the proceeds, and these affiliations help to support our work. Here are our full terms & conditions.

Thanks for joining Food Revolution Network in our mission of healthy, ethical, and sustainable food for all. To get fewer or no subscriber-only health news, savings, recipes, and tips, update your preferences here.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Speaking of food, my sister sent me this email she rec'd -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/11/21 12:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.