Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Any advice on State Farm loans?
Posted by  Hiba/CA of CA on 10/22/14 4:35pm Msg #517746
Hello everyone, I have a former client who asked if I would be his signing agent again (tonight 6 pm PT) for an investment property through State Farm. The property is in St. Louis, the lender is State Farm and the title company is Cont Title.

Has anyone here done any State Farm loans and has any advice to give, or knows some things that were out of the ordinary that I should look out for? I ask because State Farm really wanted my client to use one of their approved notaries but he insisted on using me and they agreed. (The borrower will pay me directly so I don't have to haggle with a SS or Title or State Farm over fees). I did ask my client that if he got the loan docs, if he could email them to me and I'd be happy to go over them, tag them, and print a copy for him (a small price for his loyalty, for sure, and I'd much rather see the docs first than go into the signing "cold"). I know some lenders insist on their approved notaries but that did make me wonder if there is anything out of the ordinary I should keep an eye out for. Neither State Farm nor Cont Title are listed in Signing Central.

Thank you all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any advice on State Farm loans? -  Hiba/CA on 10/22/14 4:35pm
 PS -- I did use the orange search button to no avail... :-) n/m -  Hiba/CA on 10/22/14 4:41pm
 Re: Any advice on State Farm loans? -  Yoli/CA on 10/22/14 4:48pm
 Re: Any advice on State Farm loans? -  Hiba/CA on 10/22/14 4:54pm
 Re: Any advice on State Farm loans? -  Jack/AL on 10/22/14 6:23pm
 No advice about State Farm...but two points to remind -  Linda_H/FL on 10/22/14 6:27pm
 Re: No advice about State Farm...but two points to remind -  Hiba/CA on 10/22/14 6:52pm
 Re: Any advice on State Farm loans? -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/23/14 7:08am
 Sorry this is late, but I've done a few & they were simple, -  MW/VA on 10/23/14 9:00am
 Re: Sorry this is late, but I -  Hiba/CA on 10/23/14 11:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.