Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Great Stories Everyone!!!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 9/26/18 4:29pm Msg #598873
I have had a lot of interesting encounters throughout the years . . . but never any pregnancy, labor, or delivery stories. I did have a guy answer his door once with a gigantic green oozing hole in the middle of his forehead and asked if we could make this quick because he needed to get to the emergency room. Come to find out, he had been showing off to the youngsters at the cabin over the weekend and went flying head first across the slip and slide and hit some sprinkler head/drain pipe thingy that was sticking up out of the ground. Okay . . . that was his first stupid blunder . . . the second one was slapping a Band-Aid over the gash for the next three days only to remove it 2 minutes before his closing and find out it was oozing out green stuff. He signed quick, I tried not to look at the gaping hole in his forehead, and I promptly ran out the door faster than he did when we finished. I was off to my next closing, he was off to the ER to see if his forehead could be saved. I sure hope everything turned out okay for that guy.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's a girl! - Yoli/CA on 9/26/18 10:32am
 Cute story! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 9/26/18 10:55am
 Re: It was a BOY! -  garland/CA on 9/26/18 11:30am
 I had one once where - notarydi/CA on 9/26/18 2:52pm
 Great Stories Everyone!!! - PegiT_MN on 9/26/18 4:29pm
 Re: Great Stories Everyone!!! -  Claudine Osborne on 9/26/18 8:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.