Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First and foremost
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/11/18 3:27pm Msg #599314
Prayers and thoughts to everyone in the Panhandle completely wiped off the map and north central FL impacted by all the falling trees in Tallahassee and surrounding areas. Those people lost EVERYTHING! Reminds me of Hurricane Andrew and Homestead. This one was no joke, and came pretty fast. I don't think they were expecting this intensity, and all of FL pretty lax (including myself) as no big ones have came through in a long time.

Yes, I was labeled "Yappy" Dog and Point taken. Sometime you get what you wish for. I joined the ranks of the silent lurkers now, and is fine. I have been doing more productive things, and healthier not getting involved in some of these heated debates. I pass my "controversial NR opinionated torch" to whoever feels wants it....run with it, but be prepared to stand up for your opinions (and watch out for those grammar police).
There is nothing positive to gain, it's of no benefit to me, it's just a time waster, as entertaining as it was to spar back and forth, I am tired.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Luckydog - check in please? - Linda_H/FL on 10/11/18 11:16am
 Re: Luckydog - check in please? - Yoli/CA on 10/11/18 11:27am
 Where's waldo? Come out, Come out wherever you are. Miss u! n/m - grapebed on 10/11/18 1:27pm
 First and foremost - Luckydog on 10/11/18 3:27pm
 Just glad to hear you're okay n/m - Linda_H/FL on 10/11/18 3:42pm
 Good to know you're ok. I also respect that you've -  MW/VA on 10/11/18 5:14pm
 Everyone needs to "take a break" now and then. Kick your - grapebed on 10/11/18 6:32pm
 Re: First and foremost -  BrendaTx on 10/11/18 10:58pm
 1000% agree - Luckydog on 10/13/18 7:52pm
 Agree,LD,it's unseemly, unprofessional, & completely uncouth n/m -  Christine/OK on 10/14/18 8:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.