Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: First and foremost
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 10/11/18 10:58pmMsg #599341
Glad you are okay, LD, and I totally agree.

I continue to have an abiding fondness for NotaryRotary, Harry, and Traci. This place has been good to me, but hanging out here is not pleasant now.

I have no time to defend my choice of words, observations, opinions, to read the bragging and see the investigative reports on the lives of people one poster doesn't like.

It made me ill when I got a full blown report in my email about the family of a member who is no longer here. Family is off-limits. Let me say that one more time...Family is off-limits.

I wasn't the only one who high-tailed it away from here during the last march through. It made other people ill, too. Good people could not believe the lows stooped to...I saw more dramatic reports more exploitation of family facts of others. (If you get to read those great updates on the private lives of others that the exploiter doesn't like, just remember that you could be next.)

Dropping in is hard not to do because there were good people here once.

They are still here, but they too have gone into lurk mode, because who wants their kids' errors or private lives bantered around for sport of one notary who believes he/she is the only one with access to the public records.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Luckydog - check in please? - Linda_H/FL on 10/11/18 11:16am
 Re: Luckydog - check in please? - Yoli/CA on 10/11/18 11:27am
 Where's waldo? Come out, Come out wherever you are. Miss u! n/m - grapebed on 10/11/18 1:27pm
 First and foremost - Luckydog on 10/11/18 3:27pm
 Just glad to hear you're okay n/m - Linda_H/FL on 10/11/18 3:42pm
 Good to know you're ok. I also respect that you've -  MW/VA on 10/11/18 5:14pm
 Everyone needs to "take a break" now and then. Kick your - grapebed on 10/11/18 6:32pm
 Re: First and foremost -  BrendaTx on 10/11/18 10:58pm
 1000% agree - Luckydog on 10/13/18 7:52pm
 Agree,LD,it's unseemly, unprofessional, & completely uncouth n/m -  Christine/OK on 10/14/18 8:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.