Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Agree with Linda and Les and will add...
Posted by  Notarysigner of CA on 11/6/11 10:46am Msg #402946
Even if you win the judgement in small claims, collection is nearly impossible.

I go to S/C EVERYTIME I get an assignment. If I'm not at home at the time, it's the first thing I do when I return. If I don't feel comfortable with what I read I do as Les suggested, call them back and tell them why.

If I'm not sure, I go to comments and click on the envelopes and email the person making the comment. Doing this has saved me many,many,many headaches.

If they're not listed at all, go go to the BBB in the company's area, check their rating and see if any complaints have been filed. I had to learn business and emotions mix like water and oil if a good outcome is what you want. IMO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Non paying companies - Cheryl Nolen on 11/6/11 8:23am
 Re: Non paying companies -  Linda_H/FL on 11/6/11 8:34am
 Re: Non paying companies -  Les_CO on 11/6/11 9:20am
 Agree with Linda and Les and will add... -  Notarysigner on 11/6/11 10:46am
 Re: Non paying companies - CopperheadVA on 11/6/11 10:45am
 Re: Non paying companies - Cheryl Nolen on 11/6/11 10:54pm
 Re: Non paying companies - CopperheadVA on 11/7/11 5:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.