Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

the bane of living in a beautiful place
Posted by  garland/CA of CA on 7/31/14 10:16am Msg #512580
I experience it too on the Monterey Peninsula. Almost every week-end we have (mulitiple) events that draw people from all over the world really. From world class golf tournaments to wine/music/food festivals, superbike/Indy cars or historic car races at the Mazda Raceway, not to mention honeymooners, weddings and all kinds of other reasons people love to visit.

I'm not complaining though. It is a beautiful place to live and I get to experience it even in my work when I'm driving along the coast or through Pebble Beach. And I don't mind a loan signing in Big Sur, especially on a Friday night!

By the way, Cheryl, I'll be in Santa Barbara next week-end for a family get together. Good thing my sister didn't plan it this week-end. It was hard enough booking a hotel at a "decent" price.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Viva La Fiesta, Santa Barbara -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/31/14 9:17am
 the bane of living in a beautiful place -  garland/CA on 7/31/14 10:16am
 Re: the bane of living in a beautiful place -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/31/14 11:14am
 Cheryl, I feel your pain...living in a vacation destination -  Teresa/FL on 7/31/14 12:14pm
 Can you elaborate on how to combine files? -  garland/CA on 7/31/14 12:23pm
 Re: Can you elaborate on how to combine files? -  Teresa/FL on 7/31/14 12:46pm
 AWESOME AND HIGHLY BENEFICIAL WORK TIP! -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/31/14 12:57pm
 Re: Can you elaborate on how to combine files? -  garland/CA on 7/31/14 2:24pm
 Re: Can you elaborate on how to combine files? -  Teresa/FL on 7/31/14 2:31pm
 Which Fujitsu model did you purchase? -  Teresa/FL on 7/31/14 3:41pm
 Mine is the 1500 Scansnap model n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/31/14 4:11pm
 thanks for that tibit, Teresa! -  JanetK_CA on 7/31/14 4:58pm
 Re: thanks for that tibit, Teresa! -  Teresa/FL on 7/31/14 6:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.