Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For everyone having trouble getting paid.
Posted by aanotary of CA on 5/21/15 12:49pm Msg #531204
I find it quite simple- send an email and or call and say if I do not have a check by this date- I will contact Title ( have escrow officers name included) and I will ask Title for payment. Works every time. Case in point. I sent an email to the Signing Agents and got no reply- then I called inquiring about payment and got an unenthusiastic - oh, we are behind on payments- with no explanation or promise of a future payment. I just sent an email and left a VM that I would be contact Title if my check was not in my hand by June 1 and lo and behold- I got a response telling me that this is not the way to grow my business ( like I want to work for them again!) and that a check was going out Smile- that's all I want is my $$. It is a shame and unfortunate that we should even have to do this- but in my experience - it does work very well and I am totally prepared to contact title if they don't pay.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For everyone having trouble getting paid. - aanotary on 5/21/15 12:49pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - BillC/CA on 5/21/15 2:04pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - aanotary on 5/21/15 2:28pm
 Sometimes works but not always -  garland/CA on 5/21/15 2:11pm
 Agree Garland - Luckydog on 5/21/15 3:25pm
 re ld's post about 'no obligation' - BearPaw/CO on 5/21/15 4:34pm
 Great introspection as well as strong justification for -  Christine/OK on 5/22/15 6:59am
 Re: Agree Garland -  LKT/CA on 5/22/15 7:57am
 As Luckydog said, it's better not to 'burn the bridge' with -  Christine/OK on 5/22/15 6:56am
 Re: As Luckydog said, it -  Claudine Osborne on 5/22/15 9:33pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - 1AZNotary on 8/18/15 12:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.